Saturday, November 22, 2008

Catch'up Time

well... highlights. I got to babysit again on Nov 9th. Cutest kids ever and so sweet.



Keara and Connor.

Nothin too much in school. I enjoy it. I love babysitting and tutoring. I can't wait to come home. I get to head back to central Illinois on Tuesday afternoon. I get to drive home. One of my friends let me take their car while they are in Mexico. I miss driving. I picked it up yesterday and loved just driving and listening to my music.


Last weekend was so fun. Amy Klotzle came in on Friday morning. We babysat and walked around a few streets (more north). Saturday morning got ready to host people. I had to borrow pancake syrup and lots of bedding from Joe and Mike "down under" (the apt. under us). Fun times.

We also saw a Parade outside our window. We first thought it was Obama then a communist march... then we finally went to investigate and found it was an awareness of a genocide that had happened in Ukraine in 1932. Never know what you will see on these streets.



Natalie, Tommy, Neal, Scott, Troy, Traci, and David came around 1:00. Johnny flew in around 4:00. We chilled and went to Emilio's Tapas Bar. A wonderful Spanish restaurant.

Had a big sleep over here. Sunday after church Traci and I went out to Michigan Ave. and the Magnificent Mile.

This week at the apt. Always fun times. Monday night was documentary night. Watched a film about Chinese 3rd graders voting. It was interesting. Thursday borrowed a car and bought a vacuum and bathroom de'cor. We are cool.

Amy Hohulin came to visit Wed. night. It has been great to have her around. She is here for a meeting but I get to see her in the evenings.

Today I am looking forward to Megan Kieser, Claire, and David Wuth coming to the city and then going to a musical at Timothy Christian School "Pirates of Pansan".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KAITS!! How I miss you! And it is MY fault! I need to get my behind up there to see you! I'll be sending you an email or giving you a call in the next week or so and we can hopefully find a time to get together!
I love you and am praying for you! It's so good to stay in touch through blogs. I know you are alive and eating and doing about everything except for school so I know life must be wonderful!!

Mawshy said...

Ditto to what Heather said! I miss you too!! Do you know when your next trip back to CI is??

Mawshy said...

Wait you ARE coming home for thanksgiving.... I think I read that wrong! :P Love ya!

tengo gozo said...

Hola from south of the boarder! Sounds like you've been having a great time! Glad to hear you bought a vacuum! Love, Kali.