Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am still Alive.

Well everything went smoothly Tuesday. Obama is actually still at his home here in Chicago. The people I babysit for, the dad, was guarding Obama's house on Tuesday night.

Lots I haven't blogged, but nothing really big. Last weekend I enjoyed the weekend in Chicago. Enjoyed the beautiful weather. We had a cook out on Sunday night. Us girls played 2-hand touch football. Fun times. 3 on 3. Derek would have been proud of the knowledge I displayed :). Julie Herold had the punting down with her boots! Met some good friends from Eureka that were up for the weekend. Malea Cautro, a lovely 11 year old friend of mine.

went to Mark Miller's concert last Thursday night! That was good stuff. Joe and Rachel came with me. What can I say, I have some good friends. Also last Thursday a group came up to the City Kali, Gabi, Kayla, Amy, Zach, Nate. So good to spend the day with them



This week... test, babysat, did some interpreting appointments, went to a Fondue party, helped make the colors for Andrea to paint Vango's stary night on a pumpkin, played powder puff football, wrote a paper, got our Carpets shampooed (by land lord) and cleaned our fans (4 blades, not 5), Gave Blood. And decided life would be way more fun if I didn't have a memory. So my friend, Joe challenged me to write a book about that. (I wasn't really serious)

So that is a good little start.

Here is a picture of the little boy, Brian, I babysit for.

1 comment:

tengo gozo said...

Hey, kaits! It's about time you fianlly blogged about our trip! Ha, ha!