Monday, October 27, 2008

So much. So little time

I had a GREAT weekend. We raised the roof at my house in Roanoke. Beautiful weather.



Before we got started

Enjoyed Bible study Thursday night and friends. Friday got the house a little cleaner. Then in the evening I was able to have supper with some friends (Bob and Charlene Schumacher and Heather). After supper I went with some of my family to Derek's last football game.



(Check out number 73!)

It was a lot of fun. Totally missed the rain but it was still cold. Saturday lots of good food and lots of good work accomplished. Thank you everyone who came to help! And no one got hurt, Good times.



After the day was finished we had all the plywood sheets on.



Us girls also cut the chicken's feathers so they can't fly over the fence along with making lots of good food.

Sunday, went to Roanoke church. Enjoyed a relaxing afternoon. Ryan gave me a ride back into Chicago and fortunately dropped me off at my apt. (I would not have made it on the el). Got caught up with the room mate. Had a tea party and that's it.

Today was awfully windy. Babysat Brain and went to Class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to have dinner with us Friday night!! I loved catching up...well, as much catching up as can be done with Charlene! I'll have to make a trip to Chicago so we can have some time together w/o her million questions!!!

Hope you had a wonderful week!! I'm not going to make it up on Saturday. I've got a project (just starting on it now- NOT good!) and an online test both due at midnight on Saturday night. My Saturday will most likely NOT be the most enjoyable, but you'll have that now and then. I hope yours is though!

Love you!

megs said...

if you crop brett out of the first one it could be a potential Christmas card!! i miss you. i always have excessively busy weekends when you decide to come home.... that makes me want to cry!!