Monday, October 13, 2008

This is from Thursday I just never got it posted.

I will get you more up to date maybe Wednesday. I have a busy day tomorrow.

class
interpreting
tutoring
babysitting
midterm studying still. (ONE MORE)
oh yeah and a paper (just need a few more tweeks.

No posting tomorrow... Sorry.

Thursday:

On the train again. Thanks to David and Traci, I can type my papers, write blogs, or do anything on the computer. It has been very very appreciated.

Yesterday. It was a good day. I got to babysit Brain (9:30-4:00), tutored Nickolas (4:45-6:15), went to class (7:00-9:30). I even had enough time to get to the different locations. Although on the way to Nick's, I realized I forgot my map. It did take about double the time, but I was still there right at 4:45. Also for class I was about 5 minutes late, but the teacher hadn't started..

WHY DO PEOPLE SMOKE. In my night class, there was this guy that I sat by. He smelled when I sat down then at break he smoked and it reeked! Yuck... I literally did not breathe out of my nose for about 45 minutes then I put my hand up to block the smell after the 45 minutes. But I did learn about some interesting court trials in class. :)

Today I had my midterm for Philosophy. Ahhh.... it was one essay question. It took me a good 40 + minutes to even read the whole thing and try to understand it. But I feel I gave a complete answer and referenced a few of the different theories we discussed in class.

After class I headed out for my first sign-language interpreting assignment. It will be good to have a few of those under my belt. Due to the strict confidentiality code I can't post much about it. But this one went really well. I will be doing another one on Tuesday! Fun times, I really enjoy my signing skills. Although they have a long way to improve!

And now. I am on my way to Pontiac. My grandma will pick me up. She is going to drop me off at ISU and then I will catch a ride with Sara to Roanoke and start a busy weekend. Should be fun though. Good thing Grandma is bringing me food 'cause I am hungry.

3 comments:

Caitlin Long said...

Hey Kaits! As a welcome to the blogging community, I am tagging you...see my blog for details ;]

Anonymous said...

heeeyy. i thought that this would be best for ur thank you thing! lol. i dont have your new addy so this is your thank you card! THANK YOU for the gift at our wedding. The blanket was so cute! annd baby stuff?! LOL! u crack me up!! that might be awhile yet ;) thanks again kait. love you and hope all is well! ~Tori

Heather L. said...

are you coming back this weekend kaits? if so are you or your dad coming sunday night? (potluck)
it would be great to see you there!!!
love and prayers- Heather