Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I got paid!

Today was at least sunny, but cold. Speaking of which my room mate has a bad one :(. She called in sick today. But at least we got to watch lots of Gilmore Girls! "When you out on the run, feeling lost and so cold, all you have to do is caaaalll my name and I will be there on the next train."

I took my first test of the semester. It went ok. 2 essay questions. Not good.

This afternoon I tutored with an 11 year old boy, Nicolas. He was a lot of fun. We studied science and about the earth and moon. Then I road the el with a bunch of cubbies fans and came home.

I can not think of anything more you should know about the city and I. So long. until tomorrow probably.

2 comments:

tengo gozo said...

Hi Kaits! I love you and I'm praying for you!

Heather L. said...

Kaits - if i remember right you said you weren't coming home this weekend..we'll definitely miss you down here!!! love and prayers!