Thursday, October 16, 2008

I need a secretary

Today was Fine. I am very interested to see how I do tomorrow though.

Frustrating people: Monday one of my teachers assigned a book to buy and read by next class. Well I forgot until yesterday. So I stopped by the downtown bookstore and talked to a man about it. He claimed they didn't have it. Well I knew they should but thought it was only at the Lake Shore campus. So I called there and they said they had it. I asked if they could get it downtown. no, not without doubling the price of the book due to shipping?! what?!... shuttle buses go back and forth at least 50 times a day. Anyway so I went up there today. Only to see the same guy that I had talked to at the downtown campus. He informed me he found the same book at the downtown campus a few minutes after I left. GRRRR. oh well... at least I have the book now.

Tomorrow. Craziness. I have 4 interpreting assignments. So tonight I am looking up directions. I realized it will take 2 hours to get to one of them (due to public transportation). I only have an hour, by the time I get there it will be over. This is not good!! I have no idea what will happen. I e-mailed the coordinator.

I also signed up to work from 10:00 p.m. til 6:30 a.m. That will be interesting. I don't know how to prepare my body for tomorrow. Poor body.

Please pray I will be calm and not anxious about the day. Please pray I will enjoy the day and enjoy every breath remembering it is truly a gift from God. Please pray I can have the energy tomorrow night/Saturday morning. Thank you all.

P.S. Chicago church is having an invite-some-friends weekend Nov 1st and Nov 2nd. If anyone is interested or free that weekend. I would love a friend or 2. e-mail me please, heshere247@hotmail.com.

No comments: