Saturday, October 18, 2008

Enjoying a Lazy Saturday.

Yesterday, I found out the man that was giving the IV and the patient I was working for were both Christians. It was interesting to see the procedures go so smoothly. We all thanked God for that. The patient usually has to get stuck many times due to her lack of veins, but one stick and she was good to go. (That was my morning job).

Then I came back home and slept until 9:15 p.m. and headed off to interpret for a third shift employee. It went so well. I was just starting to get into the slappy phase when the shift ended. Praise the Lord I didn't fall asleep, but a few times I could tell my signing was a little lazy due to tiredness. My shift was 10:00 p.m.-6:30 a.m.

Then slept in until 11:00 and my body is ready to finish the day. Tonight I am babysitting 7-11 p.m.. Tomorrow I am going to go to Chicago church with Boyd and Lois and then potluck after church.

The rest of today involves homework. That's it...

3 comments:

Mawshy said...

You are SO busy now! I am glad you were able to sleep some this morning! I would never be able to stay up all night. Even at your new years parties, I was tanked around 4-5... I'm pathetic I know!

Kaitlyn I said...

really. oh yeah. I think I remember that. We can always check on the video camera :)

--John.and.Amy said...

KAITS! That is soo hard staying up all night, and then you only slept until 11?? Darling. You are going to be a zombie :) Hey! Are there any times in November when you aren't doing anything for a day? A few days break... anything? I don't work the entire month :)