Wednesday, October 15, 2008

now to do a little catchin' up.

I went home last weekend. Had a good weekend. I got to go to ISU Biblestudy on Thursday night. It was so good to see everyone. My Grandma did meet me at the station with wonderful food!

Friday... OH! Beautiful day! I got to pick up a few of my friends from the Peoria Airport. Abby, Bethy, and Lauren. We went up to Grandview Drive and saw the beautiful tree.



We ate at Steak 'n Shake. Bethany's first time. It went well. Then went and visited Natalie at her place and then we joined David W. and Megan P. and her room mate at Avantis. Always good.

Then headed back to Peoria. I dropped off the girls and headed back up to Grandview for some thinking time. It was so beautiful. Then joined some friends once again at Avantis (but now it was Peoria's :) ).

Saturday I got to visit with my cousins and their babies. CRAZY. I know.



They are so precious.

well... Joe came up to visit. We talked about the doom of the world and much more...And now I am tired and going to bed. The end.

No comments: