Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My dream come true.

So today my aunt called. She had to leave a message and told me to call her back she had exciting news.

SHE HAS 2 FREE TICKETS TO SEE WICKED THE MUSICAL. I am so excited. It was interesting because no more than an hour earlier I had told myself that I just couldn't afford it and I would just have to come to grips that I wouldn't ever get to see it here in Chicago. BUT... NO. I get to January 10th. I am super excited! I have wanted to see this musical for years and it is leaving Chicago in January (a few weeks later I guess).

I sliced my finger open today while cleaning the mirror. Yes. Random. but it keeps breaking open. Stupid cuts.

Today I set my alarm for 8:30 instead of 7:30 so I missed the first 45 minutes of class but I didn't miss much and the other hour and 45 was well worth it.

Rachel made me an amazing pizza thing for supper tonight! It was so good. That is the end of my day.

I GET TO GO HOME TOMORROW. Leaving on the train around 1:45. I know it seems like I always go home but I never get tired of it. And this weekend we have a "barn raising" on Saturday. Please pray for nice weather and all are welcome, if you are around.

5 comments:

taryn said...

Let me just say that Wicked is AWESOME and I am so excited you get to go... you'll have to let me know what you think. :D

Traci said...

yay you get to see wicked! i'm so exciting for you! it's amazing! was it donita that got the tickets! i doubt tina got them and i know my mom didn't. hey what are you doing the first weekend in november!?!?!?!

Sara said...

yay Kaits! Cant wait to see you tonight! I'm glad you get to see Wicked! You've sang "For Good" in chorus but never seen the actual musical! woohoo!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! You will LOVE Wicked! It is amazing!!! Don't you love it when dreams come true??

I get to see you tonight! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures in person!

--John.and.Amy said...

That is SOOO awesome that you get to go see wicked. So jealous :)

Hey! I tagged you to do the seven random things game. :)