Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I love the Clow Family!!!

What a day. Started with Philosophy of Law. It was an interesting day. Full of theories and laws. A lot of thought provoking information but my mind was on the rest of my day.

Kathy called this morning to let me know they would be meeting me at the Planetarium at 12:00. The kids didn't know I was going to be there. When they got off the bus I was already there and was right outside the museum. John and Kathy pointed me out and it was attack of the Clow children. OH... I have missed those 4. They all gave me big hugs and Evan showed me his proud possession. He had the Metra schedule. Rebekah helped me to hold on to my ticket. Let me tell you, you can not out-love the Clow kids.



We enjoyed the museum.



Some quotables:

Evan (a little over 5) and I were walking and I asked him what that was (it was a tiny earth). He said a planet. I asked him which one. He said, "This one!" emphatically.

After we were finished at the Planetarium we headed outside. It was raining with not a cloud insight. We found the Rainbow and Abigail asked how a rainbow is formed. I told her to ask her mom. (Kathy is teaching the children on the road and I thought this would be a good chance to teach her about the sun and rain colliding.) So Kathy asked her, "Why do you think it is there". She replied, "Because we obeyed". She may not know her science; but what a better way of showing God's beauty. Thanks Abi.



Along the way to the "bean" and the city, Evan, Josiah, Bekah, and Abigail picked me my first bouquet of wild flowers (dandelions).



It was such an encouraging day to get out and really enjoy the city. I need to cut this short though. Babysitting this evening from 7-10. See ya.

2 comments:

Sara said...

awww! That looks so fun! I'm glad they got to visit you! Hope your week is going well! love u!

Kristy said...

Hey, Kaits! Just found your blog! Aren't they addicting??.....er...i mean fun?? :)