Monday, October 20, 2008

Just Chilling.

Well. I am ready for Rachel to get back. She went home this weekend from Thursday til tomorrow. Although I am going home Thursday til Sunday this coming week. This week should be a little more relaxing. Today I babysat with Brian. He was very good. Nothin' too special. Although, this kids has the most love able laugh!!

Yesterday was a very encouraging day. Spent the day at church. Ron Messner was there and had the morning service. very convicting and encouraging. Talked about being honest with God and people and also giving our worries and concerns to God emphasis on Luke 12:34. There were a few people from Roanoke, which is always nice.

After church I went with Boyd and Lois to Potluck at Randy and Heather Knapp's. I enjoyed that opportunity to get to know more people from Chicago better. And of course a wonderful supper!

Tomorrow I am hoping to get together with the Clow's. Last July I was blessed to spend the month with them! I miss them a lot and can't wait to see them. then I will finish up the day with babysitting Brian from 7-10 p.m. and catching up with Rachel!

Still enjoying this weather.

No comments: