Friday, October 3, 2008

Life is getting busier.

Yesterday I tutored with Nicolas another 2 hours then I got to babysit for a different family while they went to the Cubs game. It was sad. But the debate was good. Sara Palin did very well. speaking of which. I just got my absentee ballot in the mail today. Babysitting was wonderful though. The younger son was in bed by the time the parents left and then Kaera went right to bed after calling my mom (it was her birthday), taking a few pictures, and reading some Halloween stories. She is 4, blonde and so precious. I probably won't get to babysit them much though.

I got to ride in the taxi last night for the first time. The driver was very nice and I enjoyed his music selection.

Today... I just had a bunch of little things. I met with Jayme (Nicolas's mom) and got a little more information about tutoring and picking him up from school. Then around 12:30 I headed for another babysitting interview. This would be a 2 year old. The parents are really sweet but they said they are still interviewing others and will be in touch by next Tuesday ish. That would be a good amount of hours if I get that position.

Then I came back home and did a little exercising. Rachel (my room mate) said the guy below us asked his roommate (joe) if we jump rope. lol. I guess my walking exercise is a little loud.

Then went and got a drug screening for volunteer tutoring. Next to CAIRS (Chicago Area Interpreting Relay Service) and dropped off my application. THEY ALREADY GAVE ME 3 DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENTS!! I have to get to practicing more.

ooo, best part. I got to go out to eat, Chipolte. Just me. I really enjoyed the solitude and the Burrito. I love that place.

Now I am finishing up at home. This weekend I don't get to go home. We will see how that goes. I am looking forward to the weekend. Aaron and Bekah have graciously agreed to let me stay overnight at their house tonight and tomorrow night because Rachel's family is coming into town. I am looking forward to meeting them too. Then Saturday watch some College football with Ryan Graf and maybe get to see Jason and Joy Huber.

Church on Sunday (heading out with Aaron and Bekah) then a bonfire later at Eisenmann's.

Hey there is a clippity-clop (Aka horse drawn carriage.)

that's all for now. Tune in next time to read about...

No comments: