Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Chi-town

It was so good to get back into the City. Ok, I will miss my friends and family but it was good to be back with my friends up here! My family brought me and my dresser up on Sunday, everything went flawlessly. Ikea is AMAZING, so organized, I got some "stem-wear" as my lovely roommate some eloquently called it. Otherwise just lots of fun ideas. Rachel and I enjoyed the rest of the evening catching up and getting our dresser acquainted to our room.

Yesterday it was back to Brian. I spent 10 lovely hours with him. Gotta love little innocence! Then Rach and I tried to scrounge up some food. It was a little difficult due to the lack of items in our cupboards. Although, I think we have "plenty of food" just ask Rachel. Then Joe came up and we all enjoyed a Bally-wood film "Bride & Prejudice". It was really fun, loved the music, but I kept getting confused because I couldn't remember who was who. (minor detail)

Today I babysat, walked everywhere (because I don't get my Public Transportation pass til next Monday). Then went over to a new babysitting job. The kids are so precious. Margarita (today was her 4th birthday), Evan (5), and Austin (1 1/2). I was mainly with the 2 boys but they are a bundle of energy themselves. I will be babysitting them on Tuesdays from 8-1.

Then enjoyed a Bible Study with some girl friends in the city. We discussed God and the ideas we have of him and his characteristics. It raised more questions but it was good to reflect more on scripture and our Awesome creator.

WICKED COUNTDOWN: 3 days, 15 hours, and about 4 minutes (actually I don't really know when it starts but I thought about 3:00.) I am super excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Wicked! I have always wanted to go but its never worked out! you'll have to let me know how it is!

megs said...

i miss you already!! :(