Monday, January 12, 2009

First Day of Classes!

Well this semester is once again random. I have 5 clases but they are all just once a week. 2 night classes, 1 evening class, 2 11:30 classes. Then hoping to get about 20+ hours of work in a week.

Today was good. Just babysat Brian and then headed to Theology. It looks to be a good class and I shouldn't have too much of a problem staying on top of things.

Yesterday was a great day. Went down to church with Boyd & Lois, good friends from the City that I started out living with. Then after church I went to pick up my Transportation pass up north. Which takes like 40 minutes to get there and 2 minutes to pick up the pass. Oh well, at least I have it now.

On my way back I stopped early and hung out with Boyd and Lois. I read my book and it was just good to have that "homey" atmosphere. They fed me a wonderful dinner also. Then I headed back stopped by Adam and Joe's apt. Joe came up and hung out. Made sure his appendix wasn't exploding and talked about the different communicating ways of males and females. lol. Always a good conversation.

Tonight Rachel and I read through the Betty Crocker cookbook. There are some good recipes in there. And now we have a very long grocery list. :) We are going shopping on Thursday night.

Oh enough for now. Hope this post finds you all in good spirits. IT IS STILL SNOWING HERE. Check out how much Snow Chicago has gotten lately. It is incredible.

No comments: