Thursday, January 1, 2009

Rose Bowl Today

Last year on this date I was in California enjoying the Rose Parade, now I am only watching the game on tv. It was my cousin Amy and Johnny's wedding weekend. Wow... does time fly. Amy, I think I am going to wear my dress to church on Sunday. I tried it on today, still love it! Although my shoes are in Chicago, I'm not a big fan of having 2 houses.

And 2 years ago yesterday my other cousins Traci and David got married! Trace, I went to the mall Tuesday and thought of our fun pictures!

This New Years Eve was good times. I went out to Francesville, Ind. to surprise Dani Wuethrich. I have to admit I wasn't terribly excited especially when I learned that they have a church program that last til midnight. But after being there, I would encourage anyone to go. It was really encouraging and the time flew by. I really enjoyed the last few hours of 2008. Also It was great to see Francesville friends. After church Dani, Megan, and I headed down? up?... to Lafayette or West Lafayette to Kim Furr's (obviously I didn't drive...). There I was able to catch up with some more friends and then enjoyed my first meal of 2009 at Denny's this morning.

Random story: On the way home Megan and I stopped at DQ in Fairbury and she tried to catch the quarter in the twirly donation box, and SHE DID! She got a free Blizzard. Good job Megs!

The End.

2 comments:

megs said...

YAY for free food!! :) i love that you got to come with me and i love that our friendship is stronger after this weekend. one of the many blessings of having friendships grounded on our Lord Jesus Christ!! :) LOVE YOU TOO KAITS!!

Unknown said...

haha way to go Megan! i love blizzards...the kind you eat..not the snowy ones...just thought i would clearify :)