Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Week Come and Gone

Fun Times since Tuesday...

Tuesday I worked a very full day. Wednesday was nice and relaxing night around the apt. Oh Joe went to Ikea and picked up some stuff for his apt and also a sofa table for us. It looks really nice. So I helped him and Adam (his new roommate) put up their stuff and then put together my sofa table. I love assembling furniture, when it isn't too difficult that is and I have the right tools.

Thursday worked again.

Friday was fun. I got to give Blood! always a good time. Joe and I went to the Thompson Center and then out to UIC. Then came back to Babysit. It was beautifully snowing on my way home. So pretty. I fresh reminder of the covering of Christ blood that covers my sins and gives me the opportunity to glorify Him in my life.

Got home and Adam and Joe came to visit and we ordered delivery pizza. At Dominoes you can watch on their site your order being made and it says by whom. The whole step by step process. We were impressed.


They enjoyed their pizza. I ate a little too.


Today. WICKED. I can't even tell you. I was so excited. It was so good. AHHHH. No Typed words can explain my excitement!


And then babysitting tonight. Evan (5), Margarita (4), Austin (2)

No comments: