Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Peeze Help"

SO today was full of my new family. I worked for the Luces family today. I really enjoy Sandra the mom. She is one of the sweetest, soft spoken people in the world. Anyway. Sandra went to drop off Evan and Margarita at school and I stayed home with Austin. I was putting away clean clothes and I kept hearing Austin randomly and then I heard a door shut and no more Austin...

My heart stopped and I realized I needed to find him ASAP. I first checked all the exit doors as I called his name. No answer and I didn't see him on State Street (yes they live right off of State street). I finally went back to the parent's bedroom and he had locked himself in the closet. From inside I heard this calm 2-year-old voice "Peeze help". It was a keyed lock and so I first tried to use my AAA card and some pieces of cardboard but it was to no avail. I was talking to Austin and asking him to turn the door or the lock. Finally I found a key that fit but it didn't turn. I think Austin actually unlocked the door finally himself. When I opened it I also saw he was standing on the scale for more height. He is a smart little cookie. So sweet too.

It was a overall good day. And now I am going to bed.

The End.

No comments: