Monday, September 29, 2008

Awful Day in Chicago.

very rainy and windy. Bad for the umbrella (if I remember it).

Yesterday was a wonderful wedding. Andy and Tori Schick. I got to sit with my old room mate Liz in the morning. (and afternoon in our "party of 6" David Wuth. Livy Wuth, Mark Roth, Liz, Marcy, and I). Reception was simple and elegant. Mark and Laura took me back up to the Metra Station. Always good to catch up with them.

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: well first I thought I would take the buses back... welp they don't run on Sunday nights. Next I went back and the tracks were all switched for the brown line so the first el I watched go by on the wrong set of tracks. oops. but it was ok. at least the weather was nice.

Got back and Rachel had some people over (Justin and Joe)and that was fun.

Today... nothing really worth blogging about. I went to an orientation for "Youth Outreach Services" I am going to start tutoring I think within the month. And a lady e-mailed me about babysitting Thursday (<-- don't know if that will work because I don't have a car) but... yeah. now more homework. Gearing up for mid-terms soon.

1 comment:

megs said...

kaits i miss you! i hope i can come visit soon!! i would LVOE to see your place and all the lovely spots you've come to enjoy in the short time you've been in chicago! i love hearing all of your God stories.... further proof of His never ending faithfulness and constant provision in our lives!! :D that makes my heart so happy!!